Monday, October 18, 2010

Ugh.

I became "that blogger." The one that starts a blog then drops it a month later.

My guild folded up the tent on raiding a couple weeks before Patch 4.0.1 dropped, and since I have been catching up on my progress toward Loremaster.

I am now Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms, and about 630/700 for Loremaster of Kalimdor.

I completed all of the quests in Azure/Bloodmist isles, and the new quest hub in Forest Song, Ashenvale.

Now, I'm in the process of going around to each zone and cleaning up quests I missed. It looks like Swamp Of Sorrows will be the zone where I'll complete my 700 quests, as I have never quested there.

In 3.2, I think-- Blizzard added an API whereby add-ons can query the server for your character's quest history. An add-on called Everyquest has a database of every quest in the game, and when you query the server it hides all the quests you have completed.

This has proved invaluable for picking up those little quests I missed before and for those pesky quests that start from item drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment